Matter is here. After six months of testing and more than 45 days of live production, the key players involved in the standard, including DigiCert and the Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), already have a strong sense of the real-world impact of the Matter standard on consumers, software developers, and manufacturers. Now comes the task of working through challenges and delivering the kinds of streamlined processes that will help any interested manufacturer meet compliance and get their Matter devices in the market.
In this webinar, we’re gathering experts from several of the technology companies involved in making Matter work—both as adopters in the device supply chain and as partners who helped craft the standard. This panel will discuss what we’ve learned about compliance, PKI best practices, and DAC integration for manufacturers. We’ll also talk about how to move quickly and painlessly past operational barriers, so time-to-market is optimized.
1. What has worked and what’s still being sorted out after this initial period of live production
2. The impact of Matter on the smart home device industry
3. The impact of Matter on manufacturers and distributors, especially where new, improved security is concerned
4. How to simplify the compliance process so you can get your Matter devices ready to sell
5. Why you should strongly consider starting the compliance process as soon as possible
Can’t attend live? Sign up and we’ll send the recording to you.